|Kursusnavn (dansk):||Digital Management, Governance and Accountability |
|Kursusnavn (engelsk):||Digital Management, Governance and Accountability |
|Semester:||Forår 2018 |
|Udbydes under:||cand.it., Digital Innovation & Management (dim) |
|Omfang i ECTS:||7,50 |
|Min. antal deltagere:||15 |
|Forventet antal deltagere:||0 |
|Maks. antal deltagere:||140 |
|Formelle forudsætninger:||Please note, that the course is not available to students having passed the course Digital Accountability or Digital Accountability with Project. |
|Læringsmål:||On completion of the course, students should be able to:
* Distinguish between different paradigms and discourses around use of IT in private and public organizations.
* Present the details and areas of operation of a select number of models and concepts relating to IT-governance.
* Use those models and concepts in the analysis of case materials.
* Develop case material that reflects the complexity of IT-governance.
* Discuss the range of application and the limits of the presented models and theories.
|Fagligt indhold:||The course provides students with an understanding of the political, ethical, cultural and legal context of management, governance and accountability relations surrounding IT and IT-development |
12 weeks of lectures followed by exercises and/or group work with a TA.
During the course there is a written assignment, that prepares the students for the exam.
Preparation for each time: Readings.
|Obligatoriske aktivititer:||Der er ingen obligatoriske aktiviteter. Vær venlig KUN at ændre denne tekst når der er obligatoriske aktiviteter./
There are no mandatory activities. Please, change this text ONLY when there are mandatory activities.
|Eksamensform og -beskrivelse:||C: Skriftlige arbejder uden mundtlig eksamen., (7-scale, internal exam)|
The exam consists of hand-in based on a question chosen prior to the exam period. A report should be approximately 12 pages.
|Litteratur udover forskningsartikler:||Each week the students are required to familiarize themselves with the assigned literature on the topic. A part of the course material can be downloaded via the ITU’s library access, while the rest will be made available via LearnIT |