• Lectures will provide tools and methods for describing and creating databases.
• Weekly exercises are coding exercises, applying techniques and using them to analyze and improve designs.
There will be four homework assignments. Each will be graded. There will be a final written exam.
The final grade is computed 15% for each homework + 40% final exam.
The duration of the written examination on premises is 4 hours with following restrictions:
1. Physical copies of the book and other printed materials are permitted.
2. Ebooks on laptops, ipads, and other e book readers are permitted.
3. Cell phones are *not* permitted.
4. It will *not* be permitted that you access any other other information from the internet, including newsgroups, social media, email, facebook twitter, etc. or elsewhere that is not in book form.