• Lectures will provide tools and methods for describing and creating databases.
• Weekly exercises are coding exercises, applying techniques and using them to analyze and improve designs.
NB!! Course restriction!!
Please note that there is a course restriction between this course and the SDT course Database Systems.
That means that you cannot take this course, if you have already taken Database Systems.
There will be four homework assignments. Each will be graded. There will be a final written exam.
The final grade is computed 15% for each homework + 40% final exam.
The duration of the written examination on premises is 4 hours with following restrictions:
1. Physical copies of the book and other printed materials are permitted.
2. Ebooks on laptops, ipads, and other e book readers are permitted.
3. Cell phones are *not* permitted.
4. It will *not* be permitted that you access any other other information from the internet, including newsgroups, social media, email, facebook twitter, etc. or elsewhere that is not in book form.
The reexam form will depend of the number registered for re-exam