* Lectures will provide tools and methods for describing, creating and using databases.
* Weekly exercises consist of coding exercises, applying techniques, and using them to analyze and improve designs.
There will be four homework assignments. Each will be graded.
There will be a final written exam. The final grade is computed 10% for each homework + 60% final exam.
The duration of the written examination on premises is 4 hours with the following restrictions:
1. Physical copies of the book and other printed materials are permitted.
2. Ebooks on laptops, ipads, and other e book readers are permitted.
3. Use of a local DBMS on your laptop is permitted.
4. It is *not* permitted that you access any other other information from the internet, including newsgroups, social media, email, facebook twitter, etc. or elsewhere that is not in book form.
Students should bring a computer with wifi and with the MySQL database system installed.
The reexam form will depend of the number registered for re-exam