|Kursusnavn (dansk):||Industrial Software Engineering |
|Kursusnavn (engelsk):||Industrial Software Engineering |
|Semester:||Forår 2018 |
|Udbydes under:||Bachelor i softwareudvikling (bswu) |
|Omfang i ECTS:||7,50 |
|Min. antal deltagere:||15 |
|Forventet antal deltagere:||0 |
|Maks. antal deltagere:||32 |
|Formelle forudsætninger:||First year programming courses or similar programming skills. Analysis, design and software architecture course. |
|Læringsmål:||After the course, a student:
- understands the typical phases and tasks of industrial software development projects
- understands the common technical and non-technical challenges related to software development projects and is able to tackle challenging situations
- is able to apply Scrum as a developer or as a Scrum Master
- is able to collaborate with a customer, as well as a within a team
- is familiar with some particular domain and implementation technologies (depending on the chosen project)
- is able to fluently learn new technologies
|Fagligt indhold:||On this course, teams of 7-9 students carry out a software development project for an industrial customer using the iterative Scrum process framework.
The students learn to apply Scrum as a developer or as a Scrum Master, and they get an understanding of the common technical and non-technical challenges related to software development projects.
The student teams have lots of freedom in choosing the project, as well as their development practices and tools within the Scrum framework.
The goal of the course is to provide students an understanding and practical experience of the typical phases, activities, tools, as well as the common challenges of real industrial, software development projects.
6 lectures / exercise sessions
Project work in 7-9 person teams.
|Obligatoriske aktivititer:||. |
|Eksamensform og -beskrivelse:||X: Eksperimentel eksamensform., (7-scale, internal exam)|
The course is iterative (four iterations). After each iteration there is an oral project presentation by each team (oral exam) supplemented by a written hand-in.
The duration of each presentation is 1 hour per group.
Re-exams are held one week after each iteration.
Form of group exam: Group exam
See Study Guide -> Exams -> Course Exams -> Exam Forms for more information.
|Litteratur udover forskningsartikler:||. |